Online Beekeeping Course & Mentoring
Build confidence and get the support you need with Beekeeping Apprentice
Helping over 400+ Beginner Beekeepers get a strong start in Beekeeping each year
- You'll feel confident in your beekeeping skills.
- Get expert help and support for beekeeping.
- You will avoid any overwhelm.
- You will have guidance throughout the year relative to the seasons.
- Connect with a beekeeping mentor who cares about your success.
- Learn at your own pace, in your own time.
- Connect with a supportive community of beekeepers.
Get off to a strong start in your Beekeeping – it’s easier than you think!
OPTION 2: Ultimate
- Online Course
- 4 x Live Classes
- 2x One-on-One Coaching Sessions
- The Australian Beekeeping Manual
- 1 year access
*30-DAY MONEY BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you watch our course, attend our 4 x live masterclasses and utilise our One-on-One Coaching Sessions and you don't boost your beekeeping confidence, knowledge and enjoyment we'll happily refund your course fee within the first 30 days from signup on request.
Beekeeping is a wonderful hobby that can provide you with fresh delicious raw honey, beeswax, and pollination for your garden.
It's also a great way to meet other beekeepers and learn about the craft.
However, beekeeping can be a little daunting initially, which is why beekeeping mentoring and education can be so valuable, especially in your first year as a beginner. A good mentor can help you learn the ropes and avoid common mistakes. They can also provide invaluable support and guidance when things go wrong.
So if you're thinking about beekeeping, join our Beekeeping Apprentice Mentoring, Course & Support Program so we can help you through those first crucial steps.
It could make all the difference in your success as a beekeeper.
Next Live Classes Dates
FEB 07 - Introduction to Beekeeping
FEB 14 - Inside the Hive
FEB 21 - Hives Inspections - 5 Critical Observations Framework
FEB 28 - Common Beekeeping Activities
All classes are recorded and you will have access to them for 12 months so you can go back and watch them at your most convenient time.
Online Beekeeping Mentoring (One-on-One)
2 Sessions per Beekeeping Season direct with Nathan Stewart our Lead Beekeeping Instructor
Over 25+ convenient
Checklists & Downloadable Guides
Weekly Group MasterClasses
Live Online Classes covering key seasonal topics to help you every step of the way.
Over 25+ convenient
Video-Based Lessons, Checklists and Downloadable Guides including…
- Discover the life cycle of the honey bee
- Download Hive Inspection Checklists and Record-Keeping Templates
- A guide to creating a bee-friendly garden
- Honey Harvesting Tutorials
- Learn how to recognise common pests and diseases
- Get educated on your Biosecurity requirements as a Beekeeper
- Learn how to manage aggressive bees
- Discover what requeening is, how to do it, and when to do it
- Learn how to prepare your colony for Winter
- Best practices for feeding your bees
- Plus much more!
- Introduction to Backyard Beekeeping
- Beekeeping Equipment & different Hive Styles
- Locating your Hive & Hive Setup
- Three Types Of Honey Bees & The Life-cycle Of A Honey Bee
- Hive Inspections - Part 1 - Identifying Elements of a Beehive + Important Observations
- Hive Inspections - Part 2 - Hive Inspection Process & Hive Inspection Demonstration
- Swarm Management (Prevention)
- Bee Biosecurity (Pests & Diseases)
- Bee Friendly Gardens
- Requeening Hives
- Common Problems - Bees Swarming & Catching a Swarm
- Common Problems - Poor Temperament / Aggressive Bees
- Honey Harvesting Flow Hives
- Honey Harvesting - Traditional Langstroth Hive including Honeycomb
- Common Problems - Starvation / Feeding Bees
Meet your Instructor:
As a former digital marketing executive, Nathan Stewart found the tranquillity of observing bees at work to be deeply relaxing. But after buying his very first colony he quickly realised there was a lot more to learn about beekeeping than he initially anticipated.
Nathan's thirst for knowledge grew by the day as he became increasingly 'addicted' to Beekeeping. But what he found was it was difficult to access the information he needed in just one location online. On top of that, the info that he could find wasn't easily consumable in his limited free time.
That's when Nathan had the idea for Beekeeping Apprentice - an online hub where new beekeepers could find helpful, fun, and educational content all in one place. By creating a platform where people can learn at their own pace and share their own experiences, Nathan hopes to make beekeeping more accessible and enjoyable for everyone.
We were given the bee keeping tour as a gift and loved every minute of it. Our host Nathan was very informative and friendly, a great beginners introduction to bee keeping. We are now looking forward to starting our own bee hive.
Nathan Is very committed to the bees and it rubs off in his work with them. Would definitely recommend. Very generous, kind and let’s you know what you need to know as a beginner without flooding you with too much information to over complicate things. Was very nervous at the start but end result was very enjoyable experience.
I just had the best day! Nathan delivered a beautiful, healthy Nuc and gave me my first hands on bee 🐝 experience. I’d recommend this to anybody starting a hive. I feel comfortable and like I have great information thanks to Nathan. Cheers!
We purchased our Nuc hive from Nathan. The time between order and receipt gave us a chance to prepare the site and get some background information. Nathan was fantastic, any queries were responded to. We picked the hive up on Sunday and moved them into the 8 frame box the following Wednesday. The bees are expanding into the empty frames and are very busy and active. I recommend Beehivesforsale to anyone contemplating setting up hives, for both service and the quality of the bees. Thank you Nathan.
Nathan is excellent. We were very impressed with his knowledge and continued support throughout purchasing the bees and aftersales advice and encouragement with transferring the nuc and caring for our bees. Thank you Nathan! Legend..!
My 12 year old son and I purchased a nuc and mentoring session from Nathan, and we are both really impressed and grateful. Nathan is an excellent and very knowledgable teacher, and a really nice guy as well.He answered all of our questions, helped us set up the hive and we now feel really confident that we can look after our bees well. Setting up the beehive was past of my sons school project, and Nathan was very happy to let him take the lead. Thanks a lot Nathan, this has been a really great experience.
Beehives for Sale
Where Beginner and Backyard Urban Beekeepers Buy their BeesBuy Bees
Local Honey Label & Guided Beehive ToursBuy Honey
Unique Beekeeping GiftsShop Now